[BlueOnyx:23644] Re: DB password issue

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Thu Feb 6 09:09:29 -05 2020

On 22-01-20 20:51, Don Teague wrote:
> The error message: MariaDB connection cannot be established. Check
> settings.
>
> If I go to change the password, it says that the password change was
> successful. I then enter the password on the main MariaDB settings
> page, and still have the "cannot be established" error.

Currently I am seeing similar problems. The MySql object of COBB reports
the good password. RaqBackup can dump the databases without any
problems. In the GUI, Network services/MariaDB, reports: MariaDB
connection possible with this settings.

However, in the GUI, I can not go to phpMyAdmin. I get the "phpMyAdmin
Log in" page, but entering any known good credentials just take me to
the "phpMyAdmin Log in" page again. I can not seem to find any error in
any logfile regarding this.

Does anybody have any clue what could be wrong?

Thank you
Maurice