[BlueOnyx:23676] Re: Blueonyx 5210R - problems with jail

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Feb 19 14:35:54 -05 2020

Hi Dirk,

> Please investigate and fix this. The customer needs the functionality.
> Maybe you can give me a hint what to enter in /home/.sites/site1/etc/passwd
> to get this working.

This has been fixed now via a YUM update of base-shell-*. The handler
that modified users shell access was using an incorrect operator in a
compare.

Please run "yum clean all" and "yum update" and then use the GUI to
toggle the User's shell access level. Like turn it off, save and then
set it back to what it should be.

That will now modifiy etc/passwd and etc/group of the respective jail to
add the correct user privileges.