[BlueOnyx:23692] Re: SSH problem - fixed

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Feb 25 21:25:12 -05 2020

Hi Tomohiro Hosaka,

> I installed BlueOnyx-5210R-CentOS-8.1.1911-20200116.iso and
> I updated it with yum update but ran into the same problem.
>
> Is this bug fixed?

You are correct. I just looked into it and found that the problem was
indeed not entirely fixed.

The jails worked correctly for Vsite users (including siteAdmins).

For "Server Administrators" with the flag "System Administrator" they
were never turned on - which is also what we wanted.

But there are "Server Administrators" without the "System Administrator"
flag and these type of accounts did get incorrect shell settings
configured which prevented their login.

I just published another update after confirming that it now should work
for all usage cases: https://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/3790/

Please do a "yum clean all" and "yum update" to install the latest
"base-shell-*" RPMs and let me know if it now works for you.

Many thanks for reporting the issue.