[BlueOnyx:23694] Re: 5210R: inital setup after each (?) login

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Wed Feb 26 11:17:49 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

On 19-10-19 17:28, Michael Stauber wrote:
> The run-once setup script /usr/sausalito/scripts/initServices.sh is
> setting that up. During install a symlink is created that links this
> script and others to a place from where they are executed once and then
> the symlink is removed.
>
> When you run /root/network_service.sh and exit it normally at the end of
> the setup it modifies/etc/issue and /root/.bashrc to remove the entry
> from /etc/issue that inform you to login as "admin" with password
> "blueonyx" and the entry from/root/.bashrc that auto-executes
> /root/network_settings.sh on login of user "root".
It is not a big problem, but every time I shut down a (virtualized)
5210R and start it back up, then upon first ssh login of root it enters
the network_settings script. This only happens after shutting down the
server. It does not happen when a new login of root without a restart of
the server. Perhaps this is because ipv6 is (intentionally) not configured?

Kind regards
Maurice