[BlueOnyx:23559] Milter Greylist

Richard Sidlin richard at helpinternet.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 05:39:50 -05 2020

Hi List

I have recently purchased the AV Spam package and installed it on my newly built 5210R. I am having trouble with the Milter Greylist. It is set to defer the emails for 15 minutes and then whitelist for 7 days. Problem is, when the originating email tries to send the email again, it keeps being rejected and emails are being delayed by about 12 hours when it eventually lets them through.

I have flushed the SQL database, I have rebooted the server all to no avail. I submitted a support request from the server yesterday but not sure how long it is before I hear back. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Richard Sidlin | Director
Help Internet Ltd
PO Box 82  | Knebworth | SG3 6YY
T 01438 983003 | | M 07970 289773 | DDI 01438 983035