[BlueOnyx:23564] Re: Milter Greylist

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Jan 7 11:59:00 -05 2020

On 1/7/2020 10:09 AM, Richard Sidlin wrote:
> I'm sort of happy to re-instate Greylisting if it doesn't cause me
> constant grief in this way. Looking at the for instance Microsoft
> IP's, they have a spreadsheet with 168 lines of IPv4 IP's! Does anyone
> else that uses this software have a list of IP's that I can paste in
> or is it too much effort and just disable greylisting?

It should be easy enough to contain those into larger parent subnets
rather than copy/paste individual IP addresses.   The lists we use on
our production hosting network are heavily customized for our use and
aren't really suitable for sharing in public.   (It would be helpful if
the interface allowed for including comments, since that would better
allow us to sort public and proprietary entries).

That said, grouping the IPs into subnets should be pretty trivial.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services