[BlueOnyx:23573] WHAM Bandwidth Meter Update 072-3 install fail

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Mon Jan 13 08:44:08 -05 2020

Got a notice a couple weeks back that new software was available.
Went and did the install thingy, it failed so I just went on to other things.
Came back to it today (since it reminds me every day) and did a yum clean all,
then tried the install again and it still fails with:

There was a problem with the package file. The post install script failed.

Any ideas??  This is a 5207 server with AV-Spam package.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net