[BlueOnyx:23578] SSH problem

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Thu Jan 16 20:12:17 -05 2020

Hi,
I did a fresh install of 5210R added myself as a Server Administrator and I can't
login using ssh I get the following error.

"Could not chdir to home directory /home/.sites//home/./users/ernie: No such file or directory"

No problem ssh in as admin which goes to /home/.users/admin

the dir is added but the ssh path is incorrect.

drwxr-xr-x   4 root  root   32 Jan 15 18:50 .
drwxr-xr-x. 13 root  root  190 Jan 16 03:21 ..
drwx------   2 admin users  95 Jan 17 03:25 admin
drwx------   2 ernie users  62 Jan 15 18:50 ernie

On closer inspection, the GUI will not allow me to enable shell access for
the Server Administrator "ernie". I tick the checkbox, save and it's
unticked again.

What's the trick?

- Ernie.