[BlueOnyx:23586] Re: ssh failure of migrated users

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Sun Jan 19 16:38:42 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

I might have found a bug regarding this issue, but I am not really sure
since I am not a perl programmer. Could you please check?

In /usr/sausalito/handlers/base/shell/users_shell.pl, line 147:
the statement checks for $shell->{enabled} eq "3". Is this correct? I
think the "3" means Full shell access, in which case no jail should be set.

Furthermore, in that same line, there also is a check for $user->{site}
== "". Shouldn't that be eq instead of ==, because it is a string
comparison?

Once again, I am not a perl programmer so please check, but if I change
this on my system, my bug seems to be gone :-)

Kind regards,
Maurice