[BlueOnyx:23590] AWStats likely incomplete

Adam Lepp a at Lepp.net
Mon Jan 20 10:55:20 -05 2020

One of my clients pulls her AWStats monthly.   We noticed that recent stats
have dropped off 50%+ and suspect it's due to my recently-added directive
that the site now requires SSL.

I looked over documentation but don't see an easy way to make sure it is
reading all page requests.

With Webalizer, hits dropped somewhat due to the usual holiday slowdown, but
not to the extreme shown by AWStats.  We prefer to continue using AWStats.

Can any of you smart people provide insight, and a way to adjust
configuration logs without messing anything up?

I could edit the raw logs, replace HTTPS with HTTP and run on a different
server, but there has to be an easier way.

5209R BOPE