[BlueOnyx:23615] Re: Webmail

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Jan 27 18:38:53 -05 2020

On 1/27/2020 3:14 PM, Meaulnes Legler @ MailList wrote:
> On 27.01.20 17:39, Richard Sidlin wrote:
>> I require a webmail facility on my 5210R. I see that the only up to
>> date piece of software for the BO servers is RoundCubemail. Can
>> anyone confirm that this is fine to use? One other thing, it doesn’t
>> have 5210R listed as a compatible server. Will this version work or
>> is this work in progress?
>
> hm this is interesting, I'm glad you brought this up... I was
> considering upgrading my 5209Rs to 5210R, but if it's true that 5210R
> don't have RC webmail — what I nearly can't believe — then I'll
> postpone it.

Roundcube mail works great and if you've got users still stuck on
OpenWebmail or Squirrelmail, then they're really going to love you for
the upgrade.   I'm assuming there are no problems installing RoundCube
on 5210R, but I'll let Michael weigh in with the authoritative word on
that.   I should point out that no BlueOnyx version has ever come with
Roundcube - it has always been an add-on from the Shop.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services