[BlueOnyx:23618] Re: Webmail

Computershop Lekkerkerk info at wisja.net
Tue Jan 28 11:14:19 -05 2020

I had the same problem when i first used the roundcube package.
It will install in a ./roundcube folder.

You need to change the install path to ./webmail.
Delete the Roundcube install and reinstall in a different folder.
(or try to use ./roundcube instead)

My users where used to Openwebmail that was installed at ./webmail, so we changed all roundcube to do the same.

Maybe there is a quicker way for a server wide install? I've done it site by site manualy.

Wisja