[BlueOnyx:23628] Re: PHP packages addon - add different PHP version after installation

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jan 29 09:34:53 -05 2020

Hi Jochen,

> You can't be serious.
> Everytime a new PHP version is being released I have to buy the package
> over and over again?

You have plenty of options and all of them include very generous
discounts for purchases of more than one.

1.) Buy the PKG without maintenance and get whatever the latest PHP
versions were at the time of the purchase.

2.) Buy the PKG with 1 year of maintenance and updates and get whatever
the latest PHP versions were at the time of the purchase - plus all
updates released during the next year.

3.) Then there is also the option to rent PHP (and/or other
applications) via a monthly subscription that can be canceled at any
time: https://shop.blueonyx.it/blueonyx.html

4.) Kthx, bye. Yes, seriously.

Every time a new PHP version comes out we have to build, test and
publish an updated PHP package for 5207R. 5208R, 5209R and 5210R. This
is a lot of work and it happens like clockwork every bloody time PHP.net
pushes out an update.