[BlueOnyx:23631] Force updating a wham webapp again

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Thu Jan 30 11:55:22 -05 2020

Hi,

I have tried updating a customers web application (owncloud) through the
button provided within the site (Services|Web Applications).
This worked just fine until the setup script had to run and obviously
hit quota somehow and the thing seemed to be screwed up completely
(connection resets, endless redirects).
Naturally I had pushed the "Backup Database" and "Backup WebApp" Buttons
before and was able to simply restore the previous, working version.

All good so far, but now it says I have the latest version installed
(which is not true, as I restored the previous one) and gives me no way
of forcing another update attempt.

How would go about forcing another update try on that webapp?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Christoph