[BlueOnyx:24070] Re: BlueOnyx on Raspberry Pi

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Jul 7 08:17:41 -05 2020

On 7/6/2020 6:19 PM, Ernie wrote:
> Anyone tried this on a Raspberry Pi 4 yet?
>
> The Pi 4 is the first model with enough RAM to run a useful vsite properly.
> I don't have a P4 yet but I will buy one if BX works on it.

An interesting hobbyist play, although for production use I'm not sure
what the application would be.   Given that commercially-available
(cough cough) VPS is so inexpensive and natively supported I can't
imagine putting live sites on hobby gear.   That said, the Raspberry Pi
can be a bundle of fun to tinker with, so if that's the idea, I get it.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services