[BlueOnyx:24106] Re: creating an internal SMTP relay for

Chris Heiner chris.heiner at dlink.com
Fri Jul 17 12:03:05 -05 2020

Thanks Michael.

I seems to have it worked out through our G Suite relay through Googles
Servers as a smart relay. And SPF record and some firewall NAT tweaks.

Quick question, how do you test your NATed public IP from Centos? I.E.
Windows I go to www.whatismyip.com. Sometime I need to verify that the
inside address is communicating correctly on the public side.

We have Zabbix and many backup software as well as AWS and Azure reporting
back to us. And since I have worked with BQ (RAQ's) for so many years it
seems like the perfect solution.

Its working just as expected now and the noise of people complaining has
died down.

I always appreciate your complete answers.

Hope you're doing well.

Thanks.

Message: 2