[BlueOnyx:23920] Easy Migrate - vsites on different IP's

f.kaegi at fairtalk.com f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Mon Jun 1 04:09:13 -05 2020

Hi

I need to migrate 200 Vsites from a BlueOnyx 5208R server to a 5210R. The
Vsites are assigned to 6 different IP addresses.
How can I use Easy Migrate to automatically migrate ALL Vsites with their
presently assigned IP addresses?

Or do I have to manually migrate every single Vsite with their corresponding
IP address?

An alternative might be to execute for each of the 6 IP addresses the
easy-migrate command with a list of all Vsites belonging to that IP. Would a
single command work with for example 100 Vsites (--vsites
www.site1.com,www.site2.com,.....,www.site99.com,www.site100.com)?

Best wishes
Felix