[BlueOnyx:23924] Re: Easy Migrate - vsites on different IP's

f.kaegi at fairtalk.com f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Mon Jun 1 15:36:17 -05 2020

Hi Richard

I’m aware of this command, however I do not want to assign all Vsites to the same IP address.

I want to maintain the IP assignment I have now on a 5208R server, where a group of Vsites is assigned to one IP address, another group of other Vsites to another IP address, etc.. In total 6 groups of Vsites are assigned to 6 different IP address (a total of 200 Vsites to 6 IP addresses).

Is there a way to automate this?

If I need to do it manually, would a single command work for example for 100 Vsites (--vsites www.site1.com,www.site2.com,.....,www.site99.com,www.site100.com)? Or what is the maximum number of characters permitted in a command line?

Best regards
Felix