[BlueOnyx:23953] Re: R5210 - problem with differenz php version as default version

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jun 9 14:49:30 -05 2020

Hi Dirk,

> My guess is that when you change the default PHP version, you do not
> change the file /etc/httpd/conf.modules.d/15-php.conf. Maybe because
> under 5209R it has the name 10-php.conf. But this is only a guess.
This is correct. I recall once fixing that, but I must have forgotten to
check it into SVN.

So I just fixed it again and this time it's in SVN:

https://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/3870/BlueOnyx/5210R-Postfix/ui/base-vsite.mod

Updated RPMs are already in the 5210R-testing YUM repository and will be
released once the Postfix stuff is ready for release.