[BlueOnyx:23986] Re: 5210R Updates: Postfix, SNI for Email and Maildir

f.kaegi at fairtalk.com f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Sat Jun 13 03:58:05 -05 2020

Hi Michael

Fantastic, thank you for the incredible work. It is really amazing how you
continuously extend the capabilities of BlueOnyx.

I activated Postfix, YUM updated the server and installed the updated PKG's
of AV-SPAM, Clam AV and Fail2ban.

What do I need to do now to ensure that the users do not continue to see
"Internet Security Warning - The server you are connected to is using a
security certificate that cannot be verified. The target principal name is
incorrect."?

Should mail.Vsite be part of the web and/or email alias list before issuing
the Let's Encrypt certificate?

Thanks again!

Best wishes
Felix