[BlueOnyx:23991] Re: 5210R Updates: Postfix, SNI for Email and Maildir

f.kaegi at fairtalk.com f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Sun Jun 14 17:11:10 -05 2020

Thanks Michael

>> But if you use Let's Encrypt this is very easy to solve: In the GUI go to
the Vsite in question. Go to "Services" / "Web" of that Vsite and make sure
that "Web Server Aliases" has all the aliases you want. Make sure to have
DNS A records for all of them.

Is it required that the DNS records are on the 5210R server? We have all our
DNS Zones on the Google Cloud DNS server.

Best regards
Felix