[BlueOnyx:24002] Re: Roundcube on new 5210R

f.kaegi at fairtalk.com f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Mon Jun 15 07:54:32 -05 2020

Hi Michael

> After installing roundcube on a new 5210R server and activating it for
> some Vsites users see a directory listing instead of the login window.
>
> Index of /roundcube
>
> [ICO]     Name   Last modified    Size        Description
>
> [PARENTDIR]     Parent Directory                             -
>
> How can I fix this?

>In the GUI go to the Vsite in question. Click on "Services" / "Web
Applications". That lists the available web-apps. Click on the pen icon in
the row "roundcubemail".

>Use the "Uninstall"-button on the next page to uninstall it. Once that's
through there will be a button to install it. That should then deploy a
working RoundCube to that Vsite.

Did what you suggested but it didn't change anything. Still the directory
appears, no login window.

Actually I had to give 4-5 times the uninstall command until it finally did
the job, and afterwards 4-5 times the install command until it showed that
roundcube is now installed.

With my very best regards
Felix