[BlueOnyx:24027] Re: TLS handshake failing in Sendmail

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Fri Jun 19 08:29:15 -05 2020

Hi Michael,
I tried that, now I get the following errors with outlook.com

Jun 19 16:36:49 bx3 sendmail[25225]: STARTTLS=server, relay=mail-eopbgr1310103.outbound.protection.outlook.com [40.107.131.103], version=TLSv1.2, verify=OK, cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384, bits=256/256
Jun 19 16:36:51 bx3 sendmail[25225]: STARTTLS: write error=syscall error (-1), errno=104, get_error=error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), retry=99, ssl_err=5

It seems to be right after an email arrives from outlook.com/hotmail.com

Anyone else want to check their maillog for a similar error?

- Ernie.