[BlueOnyx:24033] Re: Sendmail refusing to accept message

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Mon Jun 22 13:05:09 -05 2020

Looks like the user has exceeded his disk quota.

Cheers

Janwillem

From: Blueonyx <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it> on behalf of Greggk <greggk at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 22 June 2020 at 20:02
Subject: [BlueOnyx:24031] Sendmail refusing to accept message

Hello,

My setup is that I have a barracuda server filtering all my email before getting to the BO server.

Everything works fine, however someone recently alerted me that their email is not going through. After some checking I can see that from the barracuda it delivers it to the server, but as soon as it reaches the server I get the following error: mailer=local, pri=24392260, dsn=5.0.0, stat=Can't create output

This is happening only to one email address. Somehow the server doesn't like this person? :)

I have tried everything I can think of to figure this out. I have disabled the black lists from the apf firewall, but I get the same exact error.

Any thoughts?