[BlueOnyx:24036] Re: Sendmail refusing to accept message

Greggk greggk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:22:49 -05 2020

Hello,
Thank you. It was a space issue, but not for that user, it was the Vsite
that was close to the limit, and this particular email apparently was large
enough that it wouldn't fit, and all my other test emails fit.  So I ended
up increasing the Vsite space, and then it's all good again. Thanks for
pointing me in the right direction.