[BlueOnyx:24046] Re: Greylist Error - 5210R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Jun 28 13:27:59 -05 2020

Hi Richard,

> Have you had a chance to look at this error yet please? It pops up every couple of seconds in the maillog.

Thank you for the reminder. I just fixed in on your pop1.

In /etc/mail/sendmail.mc (and
/home/solarspeed/av-spam/configs/sendmail.mc.meta) I added the following
three lines:

define(`confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT', confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT`,
{daemon_port}')dnl
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_HELO',    confMILTER_MACROS_HELO`,
{verify},{client_resolve}')dnl
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_ENVRCPT',
confMILTER_MACROS_ENVRCPT`,{client_resolve}')dnl

After rebuilding the sendmail.cf from that it then works just fine w/o
that warning message in the maillog.

This fix will be part of the AV-SPAM 7.1.2-1 for 5210R as well.