[BlueOnyx:23698] Re: 5210R: inital setup after each (?) login

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Mon Mar 2 07:06:59 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

On 26-02-20 21:31, Michael Stauber wrote:
> The question now remains why your box does it. Please take a look inside
> /usr/sausalito/runonce/  on the affected box and check if there are any
> files or Symlinks in that directory. It*should*  be empty after a
> successful install and completed initial setup.

Well, I checked last week before I shut down this box. It was empty. I
just started it up again, log in as root using ssh, and there is the
network reconfigure screen again....

Now this is just a testbox so if this behavior can not be reproduced on
real live servers, then I really don't care. :-)

Kind regards
Maurice