[BlueOnyx:23713] Re: 5210R error messages in Usage -> Disk

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Mar 4 17:55:37 -05 2020

Hi Dirk,

> Server 5210R
>
> Site-Management -> Website -> Usage -> Disk
>

> Message: A non well formed numeric value encountered
>
> Filename: controllers/GroupDiskUsage.php
>
> Line Number: 239
> Line Number: 329

The quota information stored in CODB seems to be garbage or at least in
an unexpected format.

It's tripping over the values stored in "Allowed Disk Space" as well as
"Disk Usage". Which is quite unusual in itself. Data collection and
storage for these make sure that only integers end up there, but in your
case that must not have worked.

Please go to the "General Settings" of that Vsite and adjust "Maximum
Allowed Disk Space" to something else and save.

That should fix the error reported for line 239 in the code.

As for the error reported in line 329? That's for the actual disk usage
of the Vsite. A run of "/usr/sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl" and
"/usr/sbin/swatch" might fix that.

If it doesn't, then please send me a support ticked so that I can check
what values it's trying to working with.