[BlueOnyx:23735] Re: weird crontab

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Mar 9 12:05:57 -05 2020

Hi Maurice,

> I don't know if this is something specific for 5210R, but every 5210R
> that I have set up in the past, has something weird in /etc/crontab: the
> last three lines are twice in that file

I just checked and also had one older 5210R that had the three lines,
but several that I recently installed did not. Perhaps the underlying
issue that created the double entries has been fixed by now, but I'll
look into that.

In the meantime I updated Swatch to detect these double entries and to
clean them up if needed.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.