[BlueOnyx:23760] Disabeling rewrite /admin only for one site?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Mar 20 01:36:42 -05 2020

Hello,

we are offering shared hosting for our customer. One customer now is using
shopware6 which uses /admin for the shopware-backend.

As per Blueonyx default configuration this url is point tot he blueonyx
backend and I do not wand generally disable this feature because a lot of
other customers know about and use it.

So my question is: is there some howto how to disable /admin rewrite only
for one specific site?

Best regards and stay healthy,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel