[BlueOnyx:23825] Re: Problem with ImageMagick!! - Update of ImageMagick

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Wed May 6 20:27:29 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

When I select DSO or mod_ruid2 for a vsite, that site gets kicked down
to 5.4.16.  Interestingly, I get different version numbers in the site
management than I do from phpinfo()

With PHP (DSO) + mod_ruid2:

   Site Management > [Site] > Services > Web: 5.6.36
   Site Management > [Site] > Services > PHP: 5.4.16 (there was one time
where the version was blank)
   phpinfo: 5.4.16

With PHP (DSO)

   Site Management > [Site] > Services > Web: 5.6.36
   Site Management > [Site] > Services > PHP: 5.4.16
   phpinfo: 5.4.16

I get a version <select> for suPHP and FPM/FastCGI.  No such <select>
for DSO or DSO + mod_ruid2, just displays the version.

The BlueOnyx panel also shows this error at the top sometimes when
switching between execution modes:

   A PHP Error was encountered
   Severity: Notice
   Message: Undefined offset: 0