[BlueOnyx:23867] Re: Does ipv6 work?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu May 21 14:35:41 -05 2020

Hi Tomohiro Hosaka,

> Looking at https://www.blueonyx.it/news/223/15/BlueOnyx-IPv6-Suppor, I
> think IPv6 will work.

Yeah, IPv6 support is working in 5209R and 5210R.

>>From the web control panel
> Entering a valid IP for [System Setting -> TCP/IP -> Primary Interface
> -> IPv6 IP Address] is not saved.
>
> Even if I set it from /root/network_settings.sh, it does not appear in
> the above web control panel.
>
> What could be the problem?
Could you please run a "tail -f /var/log/messages" and while that is
running try to set an IPv6 IP address again?

I'd like to see what the reported error message from CCEd is.

Are you by chance entering the IPv6 IP *with* a netmask? That might be
the problem. You have to entere it without the netmask.