[BlueOnyx:23897] Re: tooltip hover blink bug at php options

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon May 25 10:21:55 -05 2020

Hi Tomohiro,

> I made a patch.

Many thanks! I really appreciate it! This works pretty well and the
results look a lot nicer.

I just published this as base-alpine updates for 5209R and 5210R:

https://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset?reponame=&new=3829%40%2F&old=3827%40%2F

As you can see, I moved the function ja_wordwrap() into
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/helpers/blueonyx_helper.php,
because that is where all the helper libraries go that are commonly used.

I can see why you picked /ci/system/helpers/text_helper.php, but that's
a CodeIgniter system library. We try to avoid making any changes to
CodeIgniter itself in order to make it easier to upgrade CodeIgniter to
newer versions whenever we need to.

> For Perl there is a perfect implementation at
> https://metacpan.org/pod/Text::ANSI::Fold .
> This is the author known by jcode.pl.
>
> I looked for something similar for PHP, but I couldn't find anything
> that could be adopted as-is.

Very nicely done. Thank you!