[BlueOnyx:23918] Re: 5209R Update: Disabled TLSv1.1 for Apache

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Sat May 30 12:04:52 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

Since this update, we seem to be having a problem with a PHP SMTP
library (swiftmailer) that we're using for a number of sites. I've
updated the library to the version that provides TLSv1.2 support, the
the failure persists: "Swift_TransportException: Unable to connect with
TLS encryption"

I've also tried the latest version of swiftmailer with PHP 7.3.17, which
results in the same error.

The one last thing I've tried is tweaking the library to force the TLS
version to 1.2 ... same error.

Is there something else I need to adjust within apache to make this work?

Thanks
  - Brent