[BlueOnyx:24480] Re: 5210R Blacklist logging

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Tue Nov 10 19:37:50 -05 2020

This is my postfix smtpd_sender_restrictions line  in main.cf

smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_non_fqdn_hostname, reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname, reject_unknown_client_hostname, reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org, check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/access

I don't know under what conditions it will get overwritten, perhaps Michael can elaborate.

You can see I have added the reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org entry myself, it's just a standard thing I add on all my postfix setups.

I don't know under what conditions it will get overwritten, perhaps Michael can elaborate.

-Ernie.