[BlueOnyx:24485] Re: Questions about LE and domain aliases

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Nov 11 11:52:36 -05 2020

Hello Michael,

thanks for the example.
Can you show me the <Virtualhost 443></Virtualhost> section from
/etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site<nr> for this example?
Because yes, the names are in the certificate, I saw that too. But if the
names are not listed as ServerAlias in the https section of the site's
Apache configuration, then they don't help. Because then the site at
https://alias does not feel addressed. The point of having multiple names is
that redirection to the main domain works even if the alias is addressed via
https://.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel