[BlueOnyx:24489] Re: Postfix config

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Wed Nov 11 21:36:18 -05 2020

Hi Michael,
this is the first config that I noticed was getting overwritten

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
    	permit_mynetworks
	reject_unknown_sender_domain
    	reject_non_fqdn_sender
	reject_non_fqdn_hostname
	reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname
	reject_unknown_client_hostname
	reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org
	check_sender_access     hash:/etc/postfix/access

It gets changed back to just  smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain

I see that you use postscreen for the rbl which is ok, so I can delete that
line from my smtpd_sender_restrictions.

- Ernie.