[BlueOnyx:24495] Re: Questions about LE and domain aliases

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Nov 12 12:00:13 -05 2020

Hi Dirk,

> In BlueOnyx 5108R the ServerAlias are missing in 443 section of site<nr>
> configuration.

If it's 5107R/5108R then that would be odd. They were updated via YUM to
5207R/5208R.

On 5207R/5208R the ServerAlias was just added to a Vsite that I gave web
server aliases, so that seems to work, too.

Taking the aliases away, saving and putting them back in and saving
might fix it if they're still missing in the config.

> But I think that CentOS 6 is close to EOL anyway, so I prefer to migrate the
> server.

Very well.