[BlueOnyx:24504] Problem with "Accept from unresolvable domains"

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:38:32 -05 2020

This new default is not working well.

I have users who ARE sending from fully qualified domains that are
getting the error message and unable to send email with that box
unchecked.

Here is an error message:

       'user at correctdomain.com' on 11/13/2020 8:57 AM
             504 5.5.2 <PMLT025>: Helo command rejected: need
fully-qualified hostname

I have changed the email address above but it is a correct email address
on a domain name that has proper DNS records for both
www.correctdomain.com and correctdomain.com.

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson