[BlueOnyx:24508] Re: Problem with "Accept from unresolvable domains"

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:32:18 -05 2020

Lew wrote:
 > I don’t think it’s a problem with the email address, that comes much
later in the process after HELO.
 > It’s wanting the full hostname (FQDN of the root, ie ns1.mydomain.net)
of the box itself to do a PTR lookup etc..

If it is not looking at the email address I am confused even more by
this setting. So how are clients supposed to configure Outlook to be
able to send email?

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson