[BlueOnyx:24513] Re: Postfix config

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Nov 13 16:00:37 -05 2020

Hello Ernie,

not practicable in real life.
You can't expect hundreds or thousands of mail users to take 587 if their
mail client specifies 25.
I don't want to have this support hassle.
As an option for manual setting. Fine by me. But not by default. This is too
massive an intervention in the behaviour of the users.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel