[BlueOnyx:24539] Re: failed to destroy vsite(s) -The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

webmaster webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Fri Nov 27 14:54:08 -05 2020

I ended up doing a fresh install.

That box was a mess. This was the one that all the db's got hosed and
Michael fixed it up 6 months or so ago

I tried to use 5210R but it wouldn't recognize my disks (it's a dell 1950
so maybe too old?)

5209R  installed no problem so I am using that. THis box is for backups
here at home so I am good to go!

Thanks for your help all