[BlueOnyx:24360] Re: FW: Changing hostname produces PHP errors

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 10:24:19 -05 2020

I have found the bug and applied a workaround to the GUI errors presented
when changing the hostname.

The servers I was given had two network ports on the motherboard and a PCI
card with four network ports. The GUI only has fields for four network
ports.

I edited the file:

/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/modules/base/network/controllers/et
hernet.php

I added the following at line 235 after the for loop that iterates the
devices:

if ($i > 4) {  break;  }

I accept this is specific to my hardware but it's not uncommon to find
servers with more than four network ports.