[BlueOnyx:24366] Re: Aventurine Backup problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:08:49 -05 2020

Michael wrote:
 > Please check if the service "crond" is running on the master node and
if
 > it is not, please restart it with "systemctl restart crond".

It was running. Which made sense since it was backing up everyday until
a week ago. It simply never removed any as it should have.

I think the tech at Virtbiz put in a support request from the Aventurine
server.

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson