[BlueOnyx:24374] Re: New 5209R load - roundcube errors

David Hahn blueonyx at sb9.com
Wed Oct 7 19:54:07 -05 2020

My 2 cents..

Not sure on 5109R but on a 5210R it does.
Maybe try to change default version in the Server Management/Network
Services/PHP.
This will set it severwide unless it changed in the vsite setting.
You may also need to change it in the vsite settings
To get the drop down you need to select: * or you get no drop down Just
current version default.
PHP (DSO)
PHP (DSO) + mod_ruid2 <--  I use this and set the main setting to 7.4
serverwide.
suPHP * This
FPM/FastCGI * or this

Hope this helps