[BlueOnyx:24376] Re: New 5209R load - roundcube errors

David Hahn blueonyx at sb9.com
Wed Oct 7 22:50:49 -05 2020

On 10/7/2020 10:19 PM, Larry Smith wrote:
> David,
>
>    Thanks, new install of 5209R from most recent ISO.
> Vsites currently set to PHP (DSO).
> There is no drop down under services, web (shows php 7.3.22)
> or under services, PHP (shows php 5.4.16)
What version do you want?

> Have no idea what * I am supposed to select under
> vsite settings (don't see any).
Try changing it to FPM/FastCGI in vsite,

You should see a drop down.

https://www.t-e-s-t.net/images/php1.jpg

But i can't get nothing to work on that setting. I use

PHP + mod_ruid2 for vsite(s)

I first set the default to 7.2. in the:

Default PHP Version in Security PHP Settings

https://yoursitehere.tle:81/vsite/phpconfig

Then here you set the vsite:

https://yoursitehere.tle:81/vsite/vsitePHP?group=site?

See if that makes any sense. This is on a 5210R I don't have any 5209R's.

> I tried changing the PHP version under server management,
> security, php settings.  It changes the version shown under
> the vsite, services, web but does not change anything
> under the vsite, services, php.
>
> Also tried changing to PHP + mod_ruid2

So I set the main php used for vsites to what ever version you have
installed from the store.

I'm using 7.2 latest from the store.

https://www.t-e-s-t.net/images/php1.jpg

> And in all cases Roundcube refuses to work.

I'm not sure why that is..

roundcube here: https://www.loveshack2.com/roundcube/

wordpress here: https://www.loveshack2.com

Testing it as we speak.