[BlueOnyx:24419] Re: 5210 Database management

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Tue Oct 27 05:55:21 -05 2020

On 27.10.20 10:36, Florian Arzberger wrote:
> a)
> Is there a way to find out which (if any) vsite a given db is tied to?

if the name of the database isn't self-explanatory, I guess you have to dig into the configuration files of the specific application running on a vsite...

so for RoundCube, for instance, that runs a separate database for each vsite (e.g. nwa_0GnFGYyH4IWq), one can read its name in <webroot>/roundcube/config/config.inc.php

hope that answers your question

> b)
> Is there a way to tie an existing db to an existing vsite without
> deleting/re-creating?

what are you trying to do? don't break anything!:-)

best regards

で⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660