[BlueOnyx:24444] Re: 5210 Preview sites

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Thu Oct 29 18:41:04 -05 2020

Yes, the preview is broken, just gives me a white popup dialog box.
No, I don't think it's generally been used. It's rather pointless because
the site has to be live to preview as far as I can tell.

It is still working in 5209R, so maybe something to do with the introduction
of jails and it's new paths in 5210R  broke it.

- Ernie.

[ Charset ISO-8859-1 converted... ]