[BlueOnyx:24335] AV-SPAM Problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:13:24 -05 2020

I have AV-SPAM on 4 5210R's and every single one has the same problem
happening for the last few days. They all show an active monitor problem
and they report "The SpamAssassin services 'spamassassin' and/or
'spamass-milter' are not running and could not be restarted. Please
restart this services manually."

However SPAMASSASSIN appears to be working fine and nothing I do removes
the error. Not even a reboot.

I submitted a support ticket on one of them this morning.

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson