[BlueOnyx:24343] WebApps On Vsites - 5210R

David Hahn blueonyx at sb9.com
Fri Sep 25 15:15:25 -05 2020

Good Day All,

How do you add webapps to some vsites , none to others, and different
ones to others?

I download the webapp from the store into the web applications / web app
installer

hit the ^ system defaults button and see the apps. Below that I leave
the Allow Site Admin to install unchecked

and reset all unchecked. Here for example I have left and right columns
with a app on each side. (Select Available Apps)

So anything on the left side gets added to all of the vsites including
new ones that are created.

My question is how to pick and choose what vsite gets a particular app?
And if it shows up in the vsite how to

remove it. When I do try and remove it as Server Admin via webapp
installer it removes it from the all the vsites.

I'm putting it in the right side column and no longer are there any apps
in the left column. At that point I go and

look at the vsite web apps list and get php errors. Now I go back and
add a 'different' app to the left side save, and

check the vsites, all the apps are gone along with the php errors. Next
I remove the app from the left side and add the 1st

app back and check the sites again using the 1st app. Now it's back on
all the sites. Now if i add both apps to the left side I only get

the very first app on all vsites. Does the allow site admin to install?
need to be checked when adding apps to the left side?

What is the best way to add apps on a individual basis for any given
vsite? What am I doing wrong?

--
Thank you
David Hahn